Why Interviews Are Not Enough
After two decades in recruitment, I've witnessed the limitations of relying solely on interviews. In today's sports and business worlds, character and chemistry are becoming crucial factors beyond education, skills, and experience.
In search of the perfect blend of talent that leads to a synergistic whole, how do we identify, develop, train, and coach the ideal team? Opusuna and TeamVue have the answers. With Opusuna and Teamvue, you get a one-of-a-kind and budget-friendly solution that goes beyond mere first impressions. You know how to build chemistry!
Overcoming Limitations of Interviews
- Unconscious bias seeps into interviews, leading to inconsistent quality hires and overlooking qualified candidates.
- Interviews have limited predictive validity. Meta-analyses conducted by researchers have consistently found that interviews have low predictive validity regarding future job performance.
- Interviewing is a costly process. When there are multiple recruiters from various departments on the interview panel, there are huge costs attached to this.
- Unethical behaviour in interviews, Interviewers are often biased in evaluating applicants. The negative interviewer bias is when interviewers have a negative opinion of an applicant before they even start interviewing them, referred to as the horn effect.
Introducing Opusuna: Assessment in Under an Hour
- Opusuna revolutionizes recruitment and team-building with its Role-based approach and integrated high-performance team-building strategy.
- Opusuna stands out as the sole assessment if you want to build high-performance teams. This is because it's not based on personality or IQ tests, EQ, strengths, engagement surveys, or other typical tools or methods.
Advanced Human Performance Analytics: Think Moneyball!
- Role: a person's affinity for specific modes of service to the needs of a team.
- Resilience: demonstrated by optimism, adaptability, and collaboration in challenging circumstances.
- Teaming Characteristics: a person's behavior in responding and relating to others, subject to the situational context
- Role-respect: the unique manner in which people of different Opusuna Roles experience appreciation and respect
- Role-pairing: known, replicable synergies between specific Roles
- Role-fit: an appropriate match between a person's Role and their assigned set of job responsibilities
- Team-fit: structuring a team to include the Roles that are best-fit to the team's mission
Make Teamwork Your Competitive Advantage
- Opusuna's role-based assessment and team performance analytics are not available. Using Opusuna provides the key to understanding positive teamwork, selecting the best person for the job and team, and achieving success.
- Elevate your recruitment process and drive organizational success with Opusuna.
- Objectively, quickly, and accurately pinpoint team gaps or weaknesses and gain a proven team-building strategy and tool to get the right people in the right seats fast.
- Evaluate people quickly, objectively, and cost-effectively.
- Integrating new leaders and new team members seamlessly
- Reducing risks; better information leads to more informed and better business decisions.
I suggest having potential or qualified candidates take the Opusuna assessment before face-to-face interviews, optimizing your time and saving stress for all parties. This approach connects you with top-performing candidates, and that's what you want—people who immediately match your job and team - knowing that they have the willingness to positively and collaboratively apply their experience, skills, and knowledge to your team and organization!
Don't settle for interviews alone. Let Opusuna transform your talent acquisition strategy and unlock the potential of your teams. Contact email@example.com and discover how you can use Opusuna to elevate your recruitment process and drive success.